Important: if you are in Germany or other countries which are forbidding to load fonts from Google, please note that our theme loads the fonts from a local folder.
When you choose a google font, it is downloaded and served from your website hosting, and NOT from google fonts itself.
But, if you want, you can disable google fonts for your security.
How to customize the website fonts
- Go to appearance > customize > Typography
- Enable google fonts
- Here you can set your favorite fonts for contents and headings
- It is possible to set a custom option for menu, buttons and meta tags
- If you prefer a different font for your menu, you can override this global option in Appearance > customize > header and menu > menu bar
- Remember to “publish” the changes.