The page header is the top section of default pages.
There are 2 main parts:
- The content
- The background
Customizing page header content
Customize the design of the page headers as hide/display breadcrumb, alignment and padding.
For Podcasts and Series, additional options are available in a dedicated section, covered in the next chapters.
When editing a single page, from the Classic editor, you can choose to hide the default page header and title. This is useful when creating a page with Elementor.
More info in the next chapters about page creation.
Customizing the page header background
- Optionally set a header background color
- Optionally upload a default “page header background”. You can override this for single pages
- If you want the single page and posts featured image to be used as background, you can enable this option.
- In the backgorund styling you can choose the appearance of your background image
- To override the default image for a single page or post, each page has a custom field named “header background”.