Before updating, we recommend to take a backup, as standard procedure. More info: https://wordpress.org/support/article/wordpress-backups/
- Go to https://themeforest.net/downloads find the theme and click Downloads
- then click “installable WordPress file only“. The name of the zip file can vary.
- Go to your WordPress Admin, click Themes > Add New > Upload
- Select the zip you just downloaded, upload it and confirm
- Once done, go to Appearance > WpCasterPro activation and click Go to plugins
- Install any new required plugin or updpate the obsolete ones
Automatic update with Envato Market plugin:
- Be sure to have the Envato Market plugin installed
- Click on Envato Market on the left column and follow the instructions for obtaining your API key
- Once you add the API key in the settings page, you can update your theme from the main Envato Market page
“Forbidden” errors or other errors:
Plugins are downloaded automatically from WordPress.com or from QantumThemes.xyz. In some rare cases you may see a message saying “Connection denied” or similar.
If this happens, there can be a firewall blocking the connection to the plugins repository.
If you’re in a local computer, try disabling the firewal temporarily.
If you’re in an online server, please ask your server provider to allow the connections to WordPress and to Qantumthemes.xyz and Qantumthemes.com. For a complete automatic check please use our Server Check plugin.